1. Bifocals Barbie. Comes with her own pair of blended-lens fashion frames around six wild colors (half-frames too!), neck sequence and large-print editions involving Vogue and Martha Stewart Living.
2. Hot Expensive Barbie. Press Barbie’s bellybutton and watch her face flip beet red while small drops of perspiration display on her forehead. Comes with hand held fan and tiny damaged tissues.
3. Facial Hair Barbie. Like Barbie’s hormone levels shift, observe her whiskers grow. Provided by teensy tweezers and instruments mirror.
4. Flabby Forearms Barbie. Hide Barbie’s low triceps with these new, roomier-sleeved gowns. Good news on the abdomen front, two-muumuus with tummy-support panels are included.
5 various. Bunion Barbie. Years of semáforo dancing in stiletto pumps have definitely taken their own toll on Barbie’s beauty arched feet. soothe your ex sores with the pumice jewel and plasters, then wear soft terry slippers.
6th. No-More-Wrinkles Barbie. Erase individuals pesky crow’s-feet and top lines with a tube involving Skin Sparkle-Spackle, from Barbie’s own line of exclusive age-erasing cosmetics.
7. Soccer Mommy Barbie. All that experience being a cheer-leader is really paying off since Barbie dusts off your ex old high school megaphone to help root for Babs in addition to Ken, Jr. Comes with mini-van in robin-egg blue or even white, and cooler stuffed with doughnut holes and berries punch.
8. Mid-life Problems Barbie. It’s time to throw away Ken. Barbie needs a transform, and Alonzo(your ex personal trainer) is just what the doctor ordered, along with Prozac. They’re hopping in her new red Miata in addition to heading for the Napa Vly to open a M&B. Includes a real tape involving “Breaking Up Is Hard to undertake.”
9. Divorced Barbie. Sells for $199.99. Comes with Ken’s house, Ken’s car, and Ken’s motorboat.
10. Recovery Barbie. So many parties have finally caught up with all the ultimate party girl. Today she does Twelve Measures instead of dance steps. Expending sober, she’s going to meetings carefully. Comes with a little copy in the Big Book and a six-pack of Diet Coke.
eleven. Post-Menopausal Barbie. This Barbie wets her pants whenever she sneezes, forgets exactly where she puts things, in addition to cries a lot. She is frustrated with Ken sitting on the chair watching the tube, simply clicking through the channels. Comes with Will depend on and Kleenex. As a reward this year, the book “Getting In Touch with Your Inner Self” is included.