THINGS I’VE LEARNED IN LIFE
1. Part of a best friend’s job should be to clear your computer history if you die.
2. Sometimes there’s that awkward moment in an arguement when you realize you are wrong.
3. They need to invent a sarcasm font.
4. MapQuest needs to start their directions on #5. I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
5. More people would read the obituaries if they told you how the person died.
6. Bad decisions make good stories.
7. You don’t know when it will hit, but there comes a moment at work when you know you’re just got going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
8. Let’s all boycott whatever comes after BlueRay. I’m tired of restarting my collection.
9. Some people are kept in your phone just so you know not to answer when they call.
10. There’s a great sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in.