Longest Kiss for the World Record
Any kiss with someone you love passionately can feel like it will last forever. However, some people are not satisfied to leave it alone; they want to measure exactly how long their lip locking lasts.
For those who want to break the record for the longest continuous kiss, there is a set of guidelines to follow. Obviously the kiss begins, the lips of the couple are not allowed to separate, but other rules are less romantic. If one partner falls asleep during a kiss, they are disqualified. And couples must be accompanied to the bathroom by officers to ensure they do not stop kissing. Unfortunately, diapers and incontinence pads are also prohibited for competitors.
The current record is held by Ekkachai and Laksana Tiranarat from Thailand (pictured above), who managed to remain locked on their lips for 58 hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds on Valentine’s Day 2013.
- The kiss must be continuous and the lips must touch every time.
- If the lips – the couple immediately disqualified.
- Contestants must exceed the age of consent in the country where the event is held.
- The couple must stay awake at all times.
- The contestants must stand during the effort and cannot be supported together by any assistive devices, such as pillows, pillows or people.
- Rest breaks are not allowed.
- Incontinence pads or adult diapers / diapers are not allowed.
- Couples must not leave the place during their efforts.