1. You by chance enter your password on the microwave.
2. You have not performed solitaire with actual playing cards in years.
3. You might have a listing of 15 telephone numbers to achieve your loved ones of three.
4. You e-mail your mate who works on the desk subsequent to you.
5. Your motive for not staying in contact with associates is that they don’t have Facebook account.
6. If you go residence after an extended day at work you continue to reply the telephone in a enterprise method.
7. If you make telephone calls from residence, you by chance insert a “9” to get an outdoor line.
8. You’ve got sat on the identical desk for 4 years and labored for 3 completely different firms.
10. Your CV is on a USB in your pocket.
11. You find out about your redundancy on the 11 o’clock information.
12. Your greatest loss from a system crash was while you misplaced your entire finest jokes.
13. Your boss does not have the flexibility to do your job.
14. Contractors outnumber everlasting workers and usually tend to get long-service awards.
15. Board members salaries are greater than all of the Third World international locations annual budgets mixed.
16. Interviewees, regardless of not having the related data or expertise, terminate the interview when instructed of the beginning wage.
17. Free meals left over from conferences is your staple weight loss plan.
18. Your boss will get a brand-new state-of-the-art laptop computer with all the newest options, however you could have time to go for lunch whereas yours boots up.
19. Being sick is outlined as you possibly can’t stroll otherwise you’re in hospital.
20. There is no cash within the price range for the 5 everlasting workers your division desperately wants, however they’ll afford 4 full-time administration consultants advising your boss’s boss on technique.
21. Your family members and household describe your job as “works with computers“.
AND THE CLINCHERS ARE…
22. You learn this complete listing, and stored nodding and smiling.
23. As you learn this listing, you consider forwarding it to your “associates”
24. YOU ARE TOO BUSY TO NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO No. 9