Dubai First Royale Mastercard one of the most desirable and prestigious credit cards in the world
The Dubai First Royale MasterCard is trimmed in real gold with a 0.235-carat diamond embedded in its center. Exclusivity cards began with the design. Dubai First Royale MasterCard is a striking black. There is a genuine gold wrap around both sides of the credit card. card center has a 0.235 carat diamond solitary. Yes, real diamonds. Everyone will know that you are rich as soon as you take it out of your wallet for the transaction.
One unique feature of the master card Royale is that there are no special benefits. This client, no need to discount dry cleaning. Instead, the master card is not only offering a dedicated relationship manager for financial and lifestyle managers, available 24 hours a day, for personal requests.
The Royale MasterCard does not have a credit limit and zero restrictions. You can swipe to buy something. The transaction is expected to go through. Yachts, houses, you name it.
- DeepFakes – Everyone Is Making AI-Generated Fake Porn Now
- McDonald’s Gold Cards – What’s a McDonald’s Gold Card, you ask?
This card is only available to members of the royal family and individuals in the category of high-net-worth. This card is not available for the app, online, by phone or in person. You can request a callback if you think you are qualified, but do not hold your breath. This card is available by invitation only, and only become ridiculously rich, does not guarantee your eligibility.
- According to the bank, the card gets you a “dedicated relationship manager” who provides “royal lifestyle management”. You name it, they get it !!
- The card is rumored to have no credit limit and zero restrictions.
- As per one of the bank’s representative – “Whatever he or she wants to swipe it on, the transaction must go through. If the client likes a yacht on holiday, he or she should be able to buy it”.
- The joining fee is undisclosed. However, it is touted to be around 7000 Dirhams (around $2000) and you need to be a Ultra-HNI from UAE or someone from royal family to be invited. Must I say, this is by-invite only.
- To be invited, you need to have a $1,000,000,000 in your account. Isn’t that an obscene amount to have?
- Not much is known in terms of offers on this card though !!