Skip to content
Is this the best April Fool’s Day prank ever?
- If your little ones are sound sleepers, wait until they are fast asleep to pull the old switcheroo! Switch them to different beds while they are sleeping. Imagine their surprise when they wake up in their brother’s or sister’s bed on April Fools Day!
- Bug Off – Purchase some realistic insects prior to April 1st and place the creepy crawlers in ice cubes, socks, shoes, food, etc.
- Get the ugliest most disgusting temporary tattoo and wear it proudly to work.
- Spray It – Put a rubber band around the kitchen sink’s sprayer and wait until someone turns the water on.
- Crank it – Turn up the volume as high as it can go on someone’s computer or radio before they turn it on.
- Stick It – Attach magnets to a large cup, place the cup on the hood or roof of the car and take off.
- Fill someone’s car with balloons.
- Print out this printable parking ticket and leave on an unsuspecting friend’s vehicle.
- What a Doll! – If you happen to have a blow-up doll hanging around, put it in a pal’s vehicle. Or dress her up, strap her in the passenger seat and go for a spin!
- Switcheroo Shoes – Take a good hard look at the family’s shoes. If a loved one happens to have shoes that look similar in style but are different colors, switch them. For instance, if they have a pair of black shoes and a pair of blue shoes that are similar in style, take the left blue shoe and replace it with the left black shoe. Be sure to hide the matching shoes. They’ll go to work or school with 2 shoes that don’t match.
- Put some powder on top of the ceiling fan blades and wait for someone to turn it on!
- In a Stitch – Grab a few pair of hubby’s or the kids’ undies and sew them together. Next time they go to grab a clean pair, they’ll get more than they bargained for!
- Translation Please – Change a family member’s cell phone language from English to another language. Just make sure you are able to change it back to the proper setting!
- Put a sheet or two of plastic-wrap over the toilet seat.
- Put some vaseline on a few door handles.
- Sticky Mouse – Use double-sided tape under someone’s computer mouse or on the telephone receiver.
- Computer users will be pulling their hair out with this prank. Purchase the Phantom Keystroker for under $10, plug it into someone’s USB port and watch the fun begin! Random mouse movements and gibberish are just a few of the tricks this handy device can do. Please do not use this device if the user is working on an important assignment, project or upcoming deadline.
You may also like...