These people are the reason ridiculous warning labels exist, like the one on a curling iron that says “for external use only”. And now – because of a bunch of dumb tweets about making foil shiny, we’re at a point where we have to be reminded not to roll foil up into a ball and chuck it into the microwave.
If you are stupid enough to believe it then you deserve what happens.
1. Using your hands, create a rough sphere with aluminium foil.
2. Use a rubber hammer to shape it into a more exact sphere.
3. Hammer the ball for about two hours. Once the ball’s hard enough, use a hammer to shape again.
4. Polish the ball with coarse sandpaper, and then with fine sandpaper.
5. Put liquid abrasive on a dry cloth to gently polish the ball.
There are already a few people who are uploading photos of their busted-up microwaves.
No tags for this post.