Not exactly sure what’s in that package, but according to its product page, it’s a fake hymen. We could see this being big in the Arabic world where not having an intact hymen could pretty much be the end of a marriage. At least it would be a more comfortable way of faking one.
Gigimo japanese hymen
No more worry about losing your virginity. With this product, you can have your first night back anytime. Insert this artificial hymen into your vagina carefully. It will expand a little and make you feel tight. When your lover penetrate, it will ooze out a liquid that look like blood not too much but just the right amount. Add in a few moans and groans, you will pass through undetectable. Its easy to use, clinically proven non-toxic to human and has no side effects, no pain to use and no allergic reaction.
- Easy to use
- Place inside vagina 15-20 minutes before intercourse
- Soluble and expandable at body heat
- Clinically proven non-toxic to human
- No side effects, no pain to use, no allergic reaction
- Made in Japan
This item will be shipped from China
I lost my virginity
Award for Worst Pick-up Lines
1. I wish you were a door so I could slam you all day.
2. Nice legs…what time do they open?
3. Do you work for UPS? I thought I saw you checking out my package.
4. You’ve got 206 bones in your body, want one more?
5. Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?
6. I may not be the best looking guy in here, but I’m the only one talking to you.
7. I’m a bird watcher and I’m looking for a Big Breasted Bed Thrasher: have you seen one?
8. I’m fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight.
9. Want to play army? I’ll lay down and you can blow the hell outta me.
10. I wish you were a Pony Carousel outside Superdrug, so I could ride you all day long for a quarter.
11. Oh, I’m sorry, I thought that was a Braille name tag.
12. I’d really like to see how you look when I’m naked.
13. Is that a ladder in your stockings or the stairway to heaven?
14. You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.
15. Are those real?
16. You must be the limp doctor because I’ve got a stiffy.
17. I’d walk a million miles for one of your smiles, and even farther for that thing you do with your tongue.
18. If it’s true that we are what we eat, then I could be you by morning.
19. (Look down at your crotch) Well It’s not just going to suck itself.
20. You know, if I were you, I’d have sex with me.
21. You. Me. Whipped cream. Handcuffs. Any questions?
22. Fuck me if I’m wrong, but is your name Sherry Titsbottom?
23. Those clothes would look great in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor.
24. My name is (name)…remember it. You’ll be screaming it later.
25. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
26. Hi, I’m Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
27. My friend wants to know if YOU think I’M cute.
28. Hi. The voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.
29. My name isn’t Elmo, but you can tickle me anytime you want to.
30. I know milk does a body good, but DAMN, how much have you been drinking?
31. If you were the last woman and I was the last man on earth, I bet we could do it in public.
32. Wanna come over for some pizza and sex? No? Why? Don’t you like pizza?
33. Baby, I’m an American Express lover…you shouldn’t go home without me.
34. Do you sleep on your stomach? Can I???
35. Do you wash your pants in Windex? Because I can see myself in them.
36. I lost my puppy. Can you help me find him? I think he went into this cheap motel room.
37. (Lick finger and wipe on her shirt) Let’s get you out of these wet clothes.
38. How do you like your eggs: Boiled, Scrambled, or fertilized?
39. My schedule says you’re not wearing any panties. You’re not? Oh, I’m sorry. It must be off by five minutes.
40. Does this smell like chloroform?
Difficult To Say When You’re Drunk
Things That Are VERY Difficult To Say When You’re Drunk
Things That Are Downright IMPOSSIBLE To Say When You’re Drunk
Thanks, but I don’t want to have sex.
Nope, no more alcohol for me.
Sorry, but you’re not really my type.
Good evening officer, isn’t it lovely out tonight?
Oh, I just couldn’t. No one wants to hear me sing.
You’re right, I can’t jump over that table!