In case you’ve never heard of Bill Morgan, his story actually begins with a string of very bad luck. First he was nearly crushed to death by a freak truck accident at work…
- Bill Morgan was nearly crushed to death by a freak truck accident at work. The accident was not fatal but it did leave Bill with a heart condition.
- When medication was administered for the heart condition, Bill suffered an allergic reaction that caused a powerful heart attack that left him clinically dead for 14 minutes.
- After being revived by doctors, Morgan slipped into a coma for 12 days, during which time his family was advised to unplug his life support twice.
Bill’s luck began to change when he unexpectedly woke up from the coma without any permanent damage.
- After recovering, the 37 year old landed a new higher paying job and proposed to his long time girlfriend Lisa Wells, who accepted.
- A week later, Morgan purchased a scratch off lottery ticket at his local news stand. Bill scratched the ticket off and realized he had just won a brand new car!
- A local news station was so amazed that they sent a crew to do a human interest story on Bill and his lucky streak. The news crew thought it would be fun to re-create Bill’s purchasing and scratching off the ticket right on camera.The ticket Bill purchased for the re-enactment ended up being a $250,000 winner! And the best part is, it all went down on live TV