Skip to content
Can you open this cupboard and stop the falling plates
A woman asked the internet for help in this situation
- The matter is economic, if the plates are cheap, open the door. If the plates are irreplacable, smash the glass on the right.
- Open a bottle of wine. Have a drink. Wait for husband to come home. Start a random argument out of nothing. Go to the kitchen. Open the door and let it smash. Blame it on the husband. He will apologise and buy a whole new set of plates.
- Build an identical house next to your existing house with only one difference, the plates would be on the shelf. Then delete the old house.
- Flood the house. Open the cupboard without a risk.
- Just let yourself die and respawn back to the last check point when the plates were nicely stacked.
- Try Ctrl + Z. This will work
- Photoshop the image as to how it was before this happened and print out and stick it in the glass.
- Spin the house round and round until the centrifugal force pushes the plates back onto the shelf. Be careful to stop the spin slowly.
- Do not try to open the door. That’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth. There are no dishes.
You may also like...