Uruguay striker Suarez has bitten two gamers throughout his 441-match skilled profession – earlier than he determined to take a bit out of Giorgio Chiellini.
That implies that Suarez, on common, should you say he faces 14 gamers per match (11 starters and three subs), bites one in each 2000 gamers.
Which works out as one chunk each 147 matches.
And based on numbers crunched by the New Statesman, it means you’re extra prone to be bitten by Suarez than a shark.
Sharks, statistically, chunk one in each 3.7million individuals swimming within the ocean.
You’re additionally extra prone to be bitten by Suarez than experience any of the next:
5. Being caught by lightening (1/10,000)
4. Dying from a bee or wasp sting (1/75,852
3. Being shot within the US (1/6509)
2. Expertise a tsunami whereas residing close to coast (1/50,000)
1. Hit by an asteroid (1/700,000)
149 – 0 : Soccer Match Rating World Document