Skip to content
Worst And Funniest Lies You Ever Heard
- I never watch television except for FOX News.
- The engine is supposed to make that noise.
- Just take a left after the lights — you can’t miss it.
- I am married, but we’re getting a divorce.
- Don’t worry, I can get another 40 miles when the gauge is on “empty.”
- Just ignore him — he’s never bitten anyone.
- I’ve never done anything like this before.
- It’s not the money; it’s the principle of the thing.
- You get this one and I’ll pay next time.
- Nothing would please me more.
- Trust me.
You may also like...