Your final title stays put.
The storage is all yours.
Marriage ceremony plans deal with themselves.
Chocolate is simply one other snack.
You may by no means be pregnant.
You may put on a white T-shirt to a water park.
You may put on NO shirt to a water park.
Automobile mechanics let you know the reality.
The world is your urinal.
You by no means need to drive to a different gasoline station restroom as a result of this one is simply too icky.
You do not have to cease and consider which method to flip a nut on a bolt.
Similar work, extra pay.
Wrinkles add character.
Marriage ceremony gown $5000. Tux rental-$100.
Folks by no means stare at your chest once you’re speaking to them.
The occasional well-rendered belch is virtually anticipated.
New footwear do not minimize, blister, or mangle your toes.
One temper on a regular basis.
Cellphone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
You already know stuff about tanks.
A five-day trip requires just one suitcase.
You may open all your personal jars.
You get further credit score for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
If somebody forgets to ask you, she or he can nonetheless be your buddy.
Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.
Three pairs of footwear are greater than sufficient.
You virtually by no means have strap issues in public.
You’re unable to see wrinkles in your garments.
The identical coiffure lasts for years, perhaps a long time.
You solely need to shave your face and neck.
You may play with toys all of your life.
Your stomach normally hides your massive hips.
One pockets and one pair of footwear one shade for all seasons.
You may put on shorts regardless of how your legs look.
You may “do” your nails with a pocket knife.
You might have freedom of selection regarding rising a mustache.
You are able to do Christmas looking for 25 kin on December 24 in 25 minutes.
No marvel males are happier.
DICTIONARY OF WOMEN’S ENGLISH:
1. Sure = No
2. No = Sure
3. Perhaps = No
4. We want = I need..
5. I’m sorry = you will be sorry
6. We have to discuss = You are in hassle
7. Positive, go forward = You higher not
8. Do what you need = You’ll pay for this later
9. I’m not upset = In fact I’m upset, you moron!
10. You are definitely attentive tonight = Is intercourse all you ever take into consideration?
DICTIONARY OF MEN’S ENGLISH:
1. I’m hungry = I’m hungry
2. I’m sleepy = I’m sleepy
3. I’m drained = I’m drained
4. Good gown = Good cleavage!
5. I really like you = Let’s have intercourse now
6. I’m bored = Do you wish to have intercourse?
7. Could I’ve this dance? = I would prefer to have intercourse with you
8. Can I name you someday? = I would prefer to have intercourse with you
9. Do you wish to go to a movie? = I would prefer to have intercourse with you
10. Can I take you out to dinner? = I would prefer to have intercourse with you
11. I do not suppose these footwear go together with that outfit = I am homosexual