1. It’s unlawful for a driver to be blindfolded whereas working a automobile.
1. Group leaders handed an ordinance that makes it unlawful for anybody to attempt to cease a toddler from playfully leaping over puddles of water.
1. You may be stopped by the police for biking over 65 miles per hour.
2. You aren’t allowed to stroll throughout a road in your fingers.
1. Girls could also be fined for falling asleep below a hair dryer, as can the salon proprietor.
2. A particular legislation prohibits single ladies from parachuting on Sunday or she shall threat arrest, high-quality, and/or jailing.
3. If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking payment needs to be paid simply as it will for a automobile.
4. <SARASOTA> Unlawful to sing in a public place whereas attired in a swimsuit.
5. Males might not be seen publicly in any type of strapless robe.
1. It’s unlawful for anybody to present lighted cigars to canines, cats, and different domesticated animal stored as pets.
1. Bathing is prohibited in the course of the winter.
2. Residents will not be allowed to attend a film home or theater nor trip in a public streetcar inside a minimum of 4 hours after consuming garlic.
1. Kisses could final for as a lot as, however not more than, 5 minutes.
1. By legislation, anybody who has been ingesting is "sober" till she or he "can’t maintain onto the bottom."
2. It’s unlawful to move an ice cream cone in your pocket.
1. It’s unlawful to rob a financial institution after which shoot on the financial institution teller with a water pistol.
2. Biting somebody along with your pure enamel is "easy assault," whereas biting somebody along with your false enamel is "aggravated assault."
1. Mourners at a wake could not eat greater than three sandwiches.
2. Loud night breathing is prohibited until all bed room home windows are closed and securely locked.
3. An outdated ordinance declares goatees unlawful until you first pay a particular license payment for the privilege of carrying one in public.
4. Taxi drivers are prohibited from making love within the entrance seat of their taxi throughout their shifts.
1. A mother or father may be arrested if his baby can’t maintain again a burp throughout a church service.
1. Females are strictly forbidden to seem unshaven in public.
1. A high-quality of $25 may be levied for flirting. This outdated legislation particularly prohibits males from turning round on any metropolis road and looking out "at a girl in that approach." A second conviction for a criminal offense of this magnitude requires the violating male to be compelled to put on a "pair of horse-blinders" wherever and every time he goes exterior for a stroll.
1. Beer & pretzels cannot be served on the similar time in any bar or restaurant.
1. Girls are prohibited from carrying patent leather-based sneakers in public.
1. Violators may be fined, arrested or jailed for making ugly faces at a canine.
2. Females are forbidden from doing their very own hair with out being licensed by the state.
3. Canine should have a allow signed by the mayor with a purpose to congregate in teams of three or extra on personal property.
1. A particular cleansing ordinance bans housewives from hiding filth and mud below a rug in a dwelling.
2. No man could buy alcohol with out written consent from his spouse.
1. A metropolis ordinance states that an individual can’t go barefoot with out first acquiring a particular five-dollar allow.
2. It’s unlawful to take greater than three sips of beer at a time whereas standing.
1. Lawmakers made it compulsory for everyone to take a minimum of one tub every week — on Saturday evening.
1. All lollipops are banned.
2. A legislation to cut back crime states: "It’s necessary for a motorist with felony intentions to cease on the metropolis limits and phone the chief of police as he’s getting into the city.
1. No youngsters could attend faculty with their breath smelling of "wild onions."