Things From Movies That Never Actually Happen in Real Life
Things that always happen in movies, but never ever in real life:
- That a spaceship is turning like a jet fighter, with engines firing backwards rather than outwards.
- That all computer systems have back doors with 3D interface embedded, so all the hacker needs to do to break into say CIA database is to navigate a maze of green-glowing pipes.
- That money transfer involves a progress bar showing progress in dollars, so interrupting a transfer or $10,000,000 half-way will result in $5,000,000 being transferred.
- That a man can maintain chiseled physique without ever exercising, without gym membership, weights or exercise equipment at home etc.
- That a man can receive massive bare-knuckles punches in the face without loosing teeth of having his jaw broken, as long as he is a good guy.
- That via a spy satellite you can read facial expression of a person, read number-plates etc.
- That all bombs come equipped with a red LED that counts down to 0 seconds, and two wires – red and blue – only one of which can be cut.