Skip to content
Ten creepy facts you did not know
- Sonny Graham received a heart transplant after donor Terry Cottle killed himself. Graham fell in love with Cottle’s widow, married her, and eventually killed himself in the same way as his donor on the same day.
- Did you know that you can actually get chlamydia from a koala? Not so cute anymore huh?
- Bed bugs mate by rape. The male stabs the female in the stomach with its penis, literally stabbing her through her shell. No wonder they are on our beds.
- There are microscopic mites living on your eyelashes, feeding and dying on you. Lots of them infact.
- If you’re attacked by a bear it won’t try to kill you like other predators would, it’ll just start eating. Apparently bears can smell menstrual blood flow.
- Your body has more bacterial cells on and in it right now than cells containing your own DNA. If you combine all of those into a ball, it would weigh about 2kgs.
- In rare instances, gas created due to decomposition of the body after death, has enough pressure to cause a decomposing pregnant women to expel the fetus. Known as Coffin Birth.
- Our Prime Minister Narendra Modi had been accused of genocide and to be involved in the massacre of 2000 people in the Gujarat Riots of ‘02. Although, he had been later cleared of those charges.
- Some tumors can contain pockets of hair, teeth & very rarely, grow more complex organs such as eyes, feet, hands as well as other limbs. There have been a few cases too.
- For so called pokemon fanatics, Cubone wears the skull of its dead mother.
You may also like...