- French kiss: When two people kiss with tongue, they exchange 10 million to 1 billion bacteria.
- Longest kiss: Thailand’s Ekkachai and Laksana kissed for 58 hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds in Pattaya, Thailand, on February 12-14, 2013. That is more than two days. They didn’t sleep, didn’t eat, didn’t even take a bathroom break.
- Kiss benefits: It decreases stress level and serum cholesterol, assess a potential mate, releases a burst of adrenaline, oxytocin, pheromones, increases energy levels, boosts positive vibes, and brains flooded with dopamine. Oral hygiene is must for kissing.
- Hot: It takes less than a second for brain to decide if a potential partner is hot or not.
- Burn fat in morning: You can burn 20% more fat by exercising in the morning on an empty stomach. Sex burns 3.6 calories a minute, so thirty minutes of morning sex burn off 130 calories for men and 90 calories for women.
- Sperm count: When a man ejaculates, each teaspoon of fluid contains around 300 to 500 million sperm. A man produces sperm in two weeks enough to impregnate every fertile woman on Earth.
- Spine control: The part of the body that controls ejaculation is not actually in the brain, it is in the spine.
- Very little: When a man ejaculates, only 200 sperm out of about 100 million actually reach the female egg (ovum).
- Fast: The average speed of ejaculate is 45 kmph, making it illegal in a school zone.
- Huge data: A single sperm contains 37.5 MB of DNA information. One ejaculation represents a data transfer of 15,875 GB.
- Largest and smallest: The female egg (ovum) is the largest cell in the human body, and sperm are the smallest cells in the human body.
- Phallus: When erect, the average penis size is 5 inches long, varying from 3.6 to 6.2. The size doesn’t matter all that much, it is all about how you use it that counts.
- Nocturnal erections: Men experience an average of four erections during sleep.
- Elastic walls: An average vagina is 3 inches deep. It can stretch to about 9 inches when fully aroused. It is an optimistic organ.
- Enlarge: A woman’s breasts can swell up to 25% when she is turned on.
- Nipplegasm: Nipple stimulation releases oxytocin, which can cause the uterine and vaginal contractions associated with orgasm. This brings more blood flow to the genitals and, for some lucky women that can mean an orgasm.
- Largest boobs: Annie Hawkins-Turner (USA) has the largest natural breasts, an under breast measurement of 109.22 cm (43 in) and an around chest-over-nipple measurement of 177.8 cm (70 in).
- Fantasy: Women fantasize more during sex than men do. The more sexual fantasies women have, the greater sexual pleasure they feel.
- Axons: A woman’s clitoris contains over 8000 nerve fibers, almost the twice of that of a penis.
- Few seconds: The average male orgasm lasts about 6 seconds while a female’s lasts about 20 seconds.
- Most orgasms: Doctors from the Center for Marital and Sexual Studies, California said that a woman enjoyed 134 orgasms over the course of an hour in 1966.
- Sex in space: Computer simulation found only four positions possible without mechanical assistance. The classic missionary position, which is so easy on earth when gravity pushes one downwards, is simply not possible.
- Kamasutra: This book is about the art of living, not just sex. It is about understanding one’s body and partner’s body, finding emotional connection, intimate relationships, marriage, and simple to complex variations in sexual positions to explore.
- Few minutes: Men last in bed five minutes on an average. Men shown lasts long in videos is not a reality. You don’t need to have sex longer; you need to have sex better with foreplay.
- Thirty TPM: Royal Society Open Science journal reports that typical sex session goes for 100 to 500 thrusts.
- The Red Book: It says that every day, 200 million couples in the world have sex; that means over 2,000 couples at any given moment.
- Better health: Sex is all-natural cure for headaches. It preserves heart health, reduces blood pressure, lowers blood pressure and prostate cancer risk, relieves stress, improves sleep and boosts immunity.
- Love makes better sex: A recent study presented by the American Sociological Association found that the most mind-blowing sex comes with being in love with your partner.
When Amber Heard was married to Johnny Depp she was caught in an elevator’s CCTV in Johnny’s penthouse, cuddling with Elon Musk and even though they claim it was only after Amber and Johnny separated that they started their relationship, Johnny says it started one month after his marriage to Amber.
After she and Johnny split, they made their relationship public and a year later they broke up, even though they apparently remain friends. He became a father this year, to a baby boy, with the singer Grimes. Their baby is called “X Æ A-Xii Musk”. Try saying that 3 times.
Johnny Depp has subpoenaed Musk’s texts with Amber as part of his defamation case against her that will start next May.
It perfectly reflects the mood of the 70’s in France : President Pompidou has died, Giscard was elected because he represented YOUTH. It’s the time when majority was set at 18 and abortion was no longer legally punishable.
It’s all about SEX. Not sex as passion, or sex that implies complications, guilt feelings …No in this picture sex is totally innocent and joyful, in a world where two hooligans commit minor delinquencies mostly just to have fun. The two young men are joined by an adolescent girl…and the three try and fail to reach climax despite their repeated and persistent attempts.
This is the first major cinematic role of Gérard Depardieu and playing the part of an innocent thug comes very naturally for him : that is exactly what he was at the time before he became arguably the greatest living French actor. Innocent nudity is what describes the performance of Miou-Miou – who also went on for a long film career. The other young man : Patrick Devaere has long been considered as an alter ego of Depardieu, and amongst the minor characters one recognizes Jeanne Moreau and also Isabelle Huppert.
Nowadays films don’t hesitate to show nudity, sex scenes, criminal conduct …what we no longer could present is the joyful innocence of all of it. That period is gone.
Boy: What is the difference between practical and Symbolical.
Father: He said see i will explain you the difference,he ask his mother “Will you do sex with stranger for $1 million ?” she replied yes then he ask the same question to her teenage daughter and she replied the same thing.Then he ask the same question to his teenage son that will you do sex with a boy for $1 million and he too replies yes.
Then father explains to his younger son that look practically we are staying with your mother and one sister and one brother but symbolical we living with two prostitute and one gay bastard .
We do realize that creatures can encounter joy. Consider stroking a feline under its jawline or getting the great spot directly behind a canine’s ear.
In any case, do they experience delight from all cooperations? Say, animalistic ones? People are known to get joy from sex, however do creatures?
The most ideal way researchers think they’ll discover an answer is by zeroing in on sexual associations between creatures that happen outside the motivation behind multiplication. This could mean experiences out mating season or gay practices. All in all, sex with no reason … other than fun.
Investigations of a few unique primates have created some unusual outcomes.
Bonobos and white-confronted capuchin monkeys are known to participate in sexual action with more seasoned, more youthful, and same-sex individuals from their own species.
Both have likewise been recorded having hetero intercourse at non-beneficial occasions, for example, prior to arriving at sexual development, when the female is pregnant, or when she is as yet lactating after a new birth – times when it would be unthinkable for them to get pregnant.
It is difficult to decide whether these experiences are based off delight, notwithstanding.
Do these primates realize their sexual accomplice can’t get pregnant in these occasions?
One way researchers have attempted to discover the appropriate response is by considering certain associations which, in the human world, are exclusively joy driven. These incorporates oral sex, the female climax, and masturbation.
In no species on Earth do any of these exercises cause pregnancy.
Researchers who need to try not to exemplify creatures rationalize oral sex with sensible reasons.
Spectators of the short-nosed natural product bat in southern China recorded fellatio as a typical practice between mates; notwithstanding, they just recorded it happening at the same time with hetero sexual intercourse, going about as a method to drag out the demonstration.
In the animals of the world collectively this can be disclosed as an endeavor to guarantee preparation – the more you go at it the more probable the eggs will be treated.
In Croatia, analysts recorded a few oral experiences between two male earthy colored bears. They authorize the bears’ conduct to the way that the two had been stranded before they were weaned from their moms, however. A Freudian reason.
In these two cases, the explores included didn’t appear to be prepared to authorize oral sex as a demonstration done exclusively for entertainment only.
In people, delight – not need – is connected with the female climax. Since it’s not needed for creature proliferation possibly, we can make a valid suspicion that it’s pleasure-driven for them too.
A recent report dissected more than 200 diverse sexual collaborations between Japanese macaques, 33% of which appeared to incorporate a female climax.
Utilizing visual signs – an augmenting of the eyes and vaginal muscle fits – analysts concluded that the obvious rapture the female experienced was obvious sign of incitement.
A monkey climax.
Shockingly, there are a few guys in the animals of the world collectively who don’t have to have a climax to recreate. The red-pilled bison weaver is a flying creature found in Namibia with a bogus phallus, which means his penis contains no veins and doesn’t convey sperm. It has no capacity with regards to propagation.
Analysts considered the weavers in their normal living space and saw what must be portrayed as a male climax for delight, instead of need.
At last, the subject of masturbation comes into thought. For people in any event, it is a pleasurable demonstration with no regenerative advantages. Sensible reasoning would say the equivalent for the animals of the world collectively.
Dolphins are famously marked as unusual and regularly refered to with respect to jerking off creatures. A few examinations demonstrate this.
One did in 2012 about some Indo-Pacific bottlenoses noticed that, in a video recording they took of a jerking off male, he made no obvious mating sounds. During romance, they as a rule making popping commotions at the females.
The male dolphin just did his thing, with no consideration looking for show, proposing that he was making an effort not to court any close by female dolphins. He was simply having a bit of personal time.
In each occurrence, scientists underline the way that we don’t have the foggiest idea why creatures carry on along these lines
In 1974, Dutch actress Sylvia Kristel played a youthful model who moves to Thailand to be with her husband, a French diplomat. The film was Emmanuelle, and it depicted Kristel’s character on an erotic journey that changes the direction of her life forever. Emmanuelle initially earned a reputation as a sophisticated blue movie before forming the basis of the cable-TV smutty flick revolution of the 1980s and early ’90s.
Without meaning to, the Emmanuelle film series created an entire genre of pseudo-adult films that were shown late at night on paid cable networks like Cinemax, with its “Friday After Dark” franchise, inspiring teenage boys to stay up to ungodly hours of the night with hopes of catching a hint of sexuality. These films, some of which initially built a large following with female viewers during the ’70s, became a rite of passage for young people a decade later.
Without trying to, this sultry drama became the highest-grossing domestically produced French film of 1974, and created an aesthetic and tone for countless imitators and the Skinemax phenomenon.
Emmanuelle was released in France on June 26, 1974, and was an immediate hit, creating such a stir among female audience members that Columbia Pictures agreed to distribute the film theatrically, making it the first time they took a chance on an X-rated film. Columbia marketed the film as a sophisticated film based around sensuality rather than focus on its sexual nature — its tagline read, “X was never like this.”
Marketing the film as a “classy” movie paid off — Emmanuelle brought in more than $11 million stateside and helped dig the distributor out of the hole after a series of losses. When Emmanuelle was released in the states, Roger Ebert gave the film a fairly positive review, stating that “It’s very well done: lushly photographed on location in Thailand, filled with attractive and intriguing people, and scored with brittle, teasing music.”
You’d be hard pressed to find someone who doesn’t have a crush on Brigitte Bardot. A cinema idol for multiple generations of people, she knew exactly how her status as a sexy ingenue affected the audience and she sculpted her persona to squeeze the most out of every performance.
As one of the most famous women on the planet throughout the 1950s and ‘60s the one thing that she didn’t have was anonymity, something that she so deeply wanted.
Cheating can be devastating for partners. Though many people try to keep it a secret, still there are many ways to find out this through some tell-tale signs.
- Your partner seems bored. Bored with you, with a job, with kids, with hobbies, with life in general.
- There is considerably less intimacy or connection in your relationship.
- Your sex life is practically non-existent.
- Or, there are lots of new things introduced into sex that were never before.
- Your spouse has a low self-esteem.
- Your spouse doesn’t show any jealousy about you, no matter what you say.
- You notice your spouse has a sense of confusion about him or her self.
- Your spouse has become lazy, especially around the house.
- Your spouse is more negative.
- Your spouse becomes more critical of you.
- Your spouse seems to be picking fights more often.
- You can’t get your spouse to communicate with you (stonewalling).
- Your spouse gets very defensive if you mention infidelity or affairs.
- Your spouse is suddenly more attentive than usual.
- Your mate is working longer hours at work.
- Your spouse is dressing nicer, looking nicer or there is a sudden interest in appearance.
- You notice charges on credit card statement that don’t make sense.
- You are aware of different scents of cologne or aftershave lotion on your spouse’s clothes.
- Your spouse is indifferent to family events like birthdays and holidays.
- You find your partner has been lying to you about a variety of things.
- Money becomes more of an issue between the two of you.
- The words “I love you” are not spoken by your spouse any longer.
- He/she doesn’t want to go anywhere or do anything with you anymore.
- You can’t even get your mate to fight with you.
- You feel as if you are being avoided.
- Your partner abandons religious faith.
- Your spouse seems more secretive.
- You discover lipstick smudges on a shirt.
- You are not satisfied with your partner’s response when asked for cheating.