Skip to content
- Sonny Graham received a heart transplant after donor Terry Cottle killed himself. Graham fell in love with Cottle’s widow, married her, and eventually killed himself in the same way as his donor on the same day.
- Did you know that you can actually get chlamydia from a koala? Not so cute anymore huh?
- Bed bugs mate by rape. The male stabs the female in the stomach with its penis, literally stabbing her through her shell. No wonder they are on our beds.
- There are microscopic mites living on your eyelashes, feeding and dying on you. Lots of them infact.
- If you’re attacked by a bear it won’t try to kill you like other predators would, it’ll just start eating. Apparently bears can smell menstrual blood flow.
- Your body has more bacterial cells on and in it right now than cells containing your own DNA. If you combine all of those into a ball, it would weigh about 2kgs.
- In rare instances, gas created due to decomposition of the body after death, has enough pressure to cause a decomposing pregnant women to expel the fetus. Known as Coffin Birth.
- Our Prime Minister Narendra Modi had been accused of genocide and to be involved in the massacre of 2000 people in the Gujarat Riots of ‘02. Although, he had been later cleared of those charges.
- Some tumors can contain pockets of hair, teeth & very rarely, grow more complex organs such as eyes, feet, hands as well as other limbs. There have been a few cases too.
- For so called pokemon fanatics, Cubone wears the skull of its dead mother.
Sex is a process through which reproduction happens. Sex is given by the Nature because, for some reason, the Nature wanted to continue the physical form of Life without any efforts.
- It encourages the participants to have sex more often as it’s something that they enjoy.
- This will of course, with Heterosexual couples and those able to conceive, result in children which furthers the population.
- A male sex drive is about 4x higher than that of a woman’s which encourages a guy to go out and have fun with as many ladies as possible to further the race.
- If sex was purely for mating purposes, it would be a bit boring and you would wait until a woman was in ‘heat’ so to speak, to impregnate her. Where as with sex, we are blessed with it being enjoyable and pleasurable, making us want to do it more.
- Humans, dolphins and pigs are said to have sex for pure enjoyment, rather than just to mate.
- Nature also has a way of making a man stay with a woman once he as ‘sown his seed’ so to speak….. It’s very clever!
- During some of her months in pregnancy, a woman will get a natural ‘glow’ about her. Her skin will be clear, her lips will become more red and she will have a flow of endorphins making her happier. The idea behind it was to make her as appealing as possible to the male so that he will stay with her after birth. The same as women with young children have that ‘glow’ to them also.
- Nature doesn’t care about social constructs and what’s PC or not. We are talking from a biological point of view.
- Either way, sex is awesome. Boobs are awesome. Sexy people are just awesome! Let’s all enjoy as much of it as we can 🙂