- French kiss: When two people kiss with tongue, they exchange 10 million to 1 billion bacteria.
- Longest kiss: Thailand’s Ekkachai and Laksana kissed for 58 hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds in Pattaya, Thailand, on February 12-14, 2013. That is more than two days. They didn’t sleep, didn’t eat, didn’t even take a bathroom break.
- Kiss benefits: It decreases stress level and serum cholesterol, assess a potential mate, releases a burst of adrenaline, oxytocin, pheromones, increases energy levels, boosts positive vibes, and brains flooded with dopamine. Oral hygiene is must for kissing.
- Hot: It takes less than a second for brain to decide if a potential partner is hot or not.
- Burn fat in morning: You can burn 20% more fat by exercising in the morning on an empty stomach. Sex burns 3.6 calories a minute, so thirty minutes of morning sex burn off 130 calories for men and 90 calories for women.
- Sperm count: When a man ejaculates, each teaspoon of fluid contains around 300 to 500 million sperm. A man produces sperm in two weeks enough to impregnate every fertile woman on Earth.
- Spine control: The part of the body that controls ejaculation is not actually in the brain, it is in the spine.
- Very little: When a man ejaculates, only 200 sperm out of about 100 million actually reach the female egg (ovum).
- Fast: The average speed of ejaculate is 45 kmph, making it illegal in a school zone.
- Huge data: A single sperm contains 37.5 MB of DNA information. One ejaculation represents a data transfer of 15,875 GB.
- Largest and smallest: The female egg (ovum) is the largest cell in the human body, and sperm are the smallest cells in the human body.
- Phallus: When erect, the average penis size is 5 inches long, varying from 3.6 to 6.2. The size doesn’t matter all that much, it is all about how you use it that counts.
- Nocturnal erections: Men experience an average of four erections during sleep.
- Elastic walls: An average vagina is 3 inches deep. It can stretch to about 9 inches when fully aroused. It is an optimistic organ.
- Enlarge: A woman’s breasts can swell up to 25% when she is turned on.
- Nipplegasm: Nipple stimulation releases oxytocin, which can cause the uterine and vaginal contractions associated with orgasm. This brings more blood flow to the genitals and, for some lucky women that can mean an orgasm.
- Largest boobs: Annie Hawkins-Turner (USA) has the largest natural breasts, an under breast measurement of 109.22 cm (43 in) and an around chest-over-nipple measurement of 177.8 cm (70 in).
- Fantasy: Women fantasize more during sex than men do. The more sexual fantasies women have, the greater sexual pleasure they feel.
- Axons: A woman’s clitoris contains over 8000 nerve fibers, almost the twice of that of a penis.
- Few seconds: The average male orgasm lasts about 6 seconds while a female’s lasts about 20 seconds.
- Most orgasms: Doctors from the Center for Marital and Sexual Studies, California said that a woman enjoyed 134 orgasms over the course of an hour in 1966.
- Sex in space: Computer simulation found only four positions possible without mechanical assistance. The classic missionary position, which is so easy on earth when gravity pushes one downwards, is simply not possible.
- Kamasutra: This book is about the art of living, not just sex. It is about understanding one’s body and partner’s body, finding emotional connection, intimate relationships, marriage, and simple to complex variations in sexual positions to explore.
- Few minutes: Men last in bed five minutes on an average. Men shown lasts long in videos is not a reality. You don’t need to have sex longer; you need to have sex better with foreplay.
- Thirty TPM: Royal Society Open Science journal reports that typical sex session goes for 100 to 500 thrusts.
- The Red Book: It says that every day, 200 million couples in the world have sex; that means over 2,000 couples at any given moment.
- Better health: Sex is all-natural cure for headaches. It preserves heart health, reduces blood pressure, lowers blood pressure and prostate cancer risk, relieves stress, improves sleep and boosts immunity.
- Love makes better sex: A recent study presented by the American Sociological Association found that the most mind-blowing sex comes with being in love with your partner.
Initially, an 18+ rating didn’t seem like such a bad idea. There is a large demographic of movie goers who want that raw, explicit form of cinema, and there were movie subjects that needed that cried out for that very same nature. So came the birth of NC-17.
It also didn’t help that one of the first big NC-17 rated movie to be advertised commercially was one of the most controversial and pornographic movies, Showgirls.
For some odd reason, some people are claiming that this is now some sort of hidden masterpiece?
With a reputation as one of the worst films ever created, a recipient of 8 Razzie awards, and a career-killer for anyone who featured in this movie, Showgirls ended up tarnishing NC-17 for a long time.
It became the highest-grossing NC-17 film in the US, but not without this rating becoming instantly synonymous with explicit and mostly degrading films. This film dethroned any chance at this rating being pushed positively by anyone.
Studios wouldn’t want to produce these films in fear of being associated with the type of movie it was. Directors who wanted to make movies with this rating would see their promotion budget disappear, TV channels refuse to air them, theatres refuse to play them, and retail chains refused to sell them.
So in order to keep the film box office relevant they would often shave off explicit content to aim for a R rating instead.
We saw this in Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf of Wall Street which underwent massive changes to force it down to an R (which somehow it got away with, nice one Marty)
We also saw this in Quentin Taratino’s Kill Bill which was deemed too bloody and violent for audiences. To combat this, parts of the film were shown in Black and White and chunks of bloody action was cut.
Now clearly, the directors did not want to have scenes cut and disrupt their original vision but studios insisted due to the massive difference in success of R and NC-17.
To put it in perspective – Showgirls, the highest grossing NC-17 film earned 32 million dollars worldwide.
The highest grossing R film, Joker made 1.074 billion
So now the rating only had two uses: Either the movie had no choice but to stick with an NC-17 rating or directors took advantage of the empty market and purposely created their film to get an NC-17 for free publicity.
Apart from that the rating serves no purpose. Its label is forever tarnished and its box office results are less than passable and a great shame at that. Some films could’ve majorly benefited from it but felt it was too risky to go ahead with it.
Boy: What is the difference between practical and Symbolical.
Father: He said see i will explain you the difference,he ask his mother “Will you do sex with stranger for $1 million ?” she replied yes then he ask the same question to her teenage daughter and she replied the same thing.Then he ask the same question to his teenage son that will you do sex with a boy for $1 million and he too replies yes.
Then father explains to his younger son that look practically we are staying with your mother and one sister and one brother but symbolical we living with two prostitute and one gay bastard .
Young Madonna wanted nothing more than to get in front of millions of people and perform. Initially she wanted to be a dancer but she also acted in her friend’s films. She grew up in a family full of kids, she was the oldest of eight, which made things hard on her as well as her parents. She often took care of her siblings while they her parents were at work, which meant that she cooked, cleaned, and made sure her brothers and sisters had everything they needed to survive. Even though she was taking care of important business she still resented being saddled with such adult responsibilities.
In 1974, Dutch actress Sylvia Kristel played a youthful model who moves to Thailand to be with her husband, a French diplomat. The film was Emmanuelle, and it depicted Kristel’s character on an erotic journey that changes the direction of her life forever. Emmanuelle initially earned a reputation as a sophisticated blue movie before forming the basis of the cable-TV smutty flick revolution of the 1980s and early ’90s.
Without meaning to, the Emmanuelle film series created an entire genre of pseudo-adult films that were shown late at night on paid cable networks like Cinemax, with its “Friday After Dark” franchise, inspiring teenage boys to stay up to ungodly hours of the night with hopes of catching a hint of sexuality. These films, some of which initially built a large following with female viewers during the ’70s, became a rite of passage for young people a decade later.
Without trying to, this sultry drama became the highest-grossing domestically produced French film of 1974, and created an aesthetic and tone for countless imitators and the Skinemax phenomenon.
Emmanuelle was released in France on June 26, 1974, and was an immediate hit, creating such a stir among female audience members that Columbia Pictures agreed to distribute the film theatrically, making it the first time they took a chance on an X-rated film. Columbia marketed the film as a sophisticated film based around sensuality rather than focus on its sexual nature — its tagline read, “X was never like this.”
Marketing the film as a “classy” movie paid off — Emmanuelle brought in more than $11 million stateside and helped dig the distributor out of the hole after a series of losses. When Emmanuelle was released in the states, Roger Ebert gave the film a fairly positive review, stating that “It’s very well done: lushly photographed on location in Thailand, filled with attractive and intriguing people, and scored with brittle, teasing music.”
Does that’re already happened? You take a bath quietly in the bathtub and a large buxom bathing interruptive to scold you for not having a lifeguard at your beach, and you’re like, lady, “I’m not at the beach, it’s bath , “the more it is only two feet of water anyway? But she insists and gets you out of the water on an observation of shark, but it’s OK because you end up having sex with her?
Well, probably not, and that’s OK! Although this was the plot of a porn parody with Baywatch actress Lisa Ann adult films. Given the challenges imaginable location of an adult film on a real beach (lack of privacy, being arrested, sand … places), the film was rather put in a bathroom. Because as long as the holes are penetrated, even matter?
Given the inherent hilarity to “This is a bath” dialogue, however, the (safe for work) attaches quickly started airing on Tumblr, and ultimately, the YouTube channel The Party download full dialogue scene, which has since been viewed over 1.1 million times in recent years.
The clip has been widely compared to James Deen virus clip “Lemon Stealing Whores” in terms of complete nonsense, in which a couple waxes poetic on their prized lemon tree, as a woman in a swimsuit steals right lemons behind the back.
But earlier this year, “this is a bath” meme has taken on new life when it started airing on TikTok, as users began downloading dubbed versions of themselves acting on stage.
Always count on South Park to take the biggest stock they can find to the biggest wasp nest they can see…if your pissing people off, you know they are listening!
South Park recently released an episode called “Band in China.” Criticism comes in many shapes and sizes. And, as time travel, forms more to develop. South Park so, the adult animated series on the theme covering 23 seasons is one of the most unique ways to express criticism, namely the critique of pop culture, politics, and a host of other topics in the form of satire and dark humor surreal. However, the criticism, but a healthy thing, tends to feel unpleasant or, in some cases, offensive and even if it is portrayed in unorthodox ways mentioned above. Which is why South Park is in the news today.
- North Sentinel Island – Tribe on the remote island of India would kill anyone who tried Coming ashore
- Self-Arrogant Woman Gets Booted Off Flight – “You may not a have job tomorrow”
In the show, the actors Kyle, Cartman, Stan, Kenny and form a successful metal band and try to become large in China. Unfortunately, they have to adapt their music to be up to the standards and requirements of the Chinese government.
With the Chinese authorities constantly on their shoulders, they eventually get fed and decide it is not worth living in a world where art is controlled by the Chinese government.
Moreover, the episode contains a subplot with Randy, the father of one of the protagonists travel to China to develop its marijuana business. China has strict laws on drugs, so he detained and sent to a prison camp. There he meets Winnie the Poo who was jailed for research as general secretary of China.
That prompted a response against the official Twitter account of South Park in the old South Park fashion:
The Simpsons Predicted the Rise of Greta Thunberg – The Simpsons are known as the show that predicts the future
The Simpsons are known as the show that predicts the future. They knew that Donald Trump will become President and … Active, they also expected the rise of Greta Thunberg. 10 years ago. In the seventeenth episode of the twentieth season, “The Good, the Sad and Drugly,” Lisa was assigned to write a report on what Springfield will look like the year 2059. When she discovered online reports on soap used in the drink instead of water, a world war on a small drop of oil, lots of parking still fill for ever, and the last polar bear suicide, she was filled with anxiety and depression and terrified classmates with dark visions of sea level rise of global warming, transforming humanity and plains in a desert and darkness falls on Nineveh. Sounds familiar?
- Girl Fights Her Man To Unlock iPhone With His Face ID – He been training hard knowing one day this moment would come
- Girl said on Twitter she was glad her family emigrated to Canada
- Who really invented the telephone? – The Game of Telephone That Became a Battle
After the speech of the UN Thunberg, people started comparing the tone for the presentation of Lisa, and you can not really blame them for that. Some have even taken further, saying that Greta is the version of the real life of Lisa. And it is not far-fetched, too. Think about it, Lisa is a thinking intelligent young, outspoken girl who is not afraid to important subjects, no matter how many adults try to silence. It is the most important activist of the entire show. Kinda the same way that Greta is now ours.