Skip to content
Sings You Are Not quite ready for summer
- Still trying to untangle the Christmas lights from the Weedwhacker.
- The pool boy shows up with a backhoe.
- Putting on last year’s bathing suit requires Vaseline and a shoe horn.
- Used all your bikini wax to polish your hardwood floors during the winter.
- Your new batch of ads featuring a pierced Joe Camel on a surfboard are three weeks behind schedule.
- Your belly has more rolls than Sara Lee, and besides, you’re still hungover from spring break.
- You refuse to visit any beach not personally guarded by David Hasselhoff.
- You’re so white, even the Boston Celtics refuse you.
- Vacation plans include a ValueJet flight to a Club Med Zaire.
- Recent guilty verdict on all 11 counts means you can kiss that Summer Patriot Training Camp trip goodbye.
- Without flood relief from slow Congress, you’re still *living* in your bass boat.
- Despite therapy, you’re still not prepared for the coming endless airplay of “Kokomo.”
- The sun’s reflection off your phosphorescent white skin actually damaged one of Mir’s solar panels.
- Still confusing the George Clooney Batman with the Val Kilmer Batman.
You may also like...