SEX FACTS THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND
- The world’s largest recorded penis belongs to 41-year-old New Yorker Jonah Falcon, whose appendage measures 9.5 inches flaccid and 13.5 inches erect.
- The impulse to ejaculate comes from the spinal cord; no brain is needed.
- The average male orgasm lasts six seconds; the average female orgasm lasts twenty seconds.
- The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
- One out of every six Americans aged 14 to 49 has a genital herpes HSV-2 infection.
- After fingers and vibrators, candles are the phallic objects used most often by female masturbators. Unlit ones, hopefully.
- The most common cause of penile rupture is vigorous masturbation. If that happens, you’re doing it wrong.
- When two people kiss, they exchange between 10 million and 1 billion bacteria.
- The average vagina is three to four inches long but can expand by 200 percent when sexually aroused. It’s an optimistic organ.
- Despite what men claim, only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches. Only 3 percent have a penis more than eight inches long.
- Orgasms can lower a woman’s risk of heart disease, stroke, breast cancer, and depression.
Photo by lkalamujic