Most popular computer programming jokes
It’s not easy to be a programmer. They code all day, debug all night and pass through thousands of lines of code trying to clear all the mess that is possible before airing it with their code. Sometimes, it takes a fellow programmer to understand the difficulties of other programmers. The same thing can be said about their jokes.
In this post, we have gathered a number of jokes, which have been circulating on the Web, which show a programmer’s sense of humor. Don’t worry if you don’t get everything – just ask a programmer to explain it to you.
- SQL query goes into a bar, walks up to two tables and asks, “Can I join you?”
- Saying that Java is nice because it works on every OS is like saying that anal sex is nice because it works on every gender.
- When your hammer is C++, everything begins to look like a thumb.
- If you put a million monkeys at a million keyboards, one of them will eventually write a Java program.
The rest of them will write Perl programs.
- Programming is like sex:
One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.
- The fantastic element that explains the appeal of games to many developers is neither the fire-breathing monsters nor the milky-skinned, semi-clad sirens; it is the experience of carrying out a task from start to finish without any change in the user requirements.
- Why programmers like UNIX:
unzip, strip, touch, finger, grep, mount, fsck, more, yes, fsck, fsck, fsck, umount, sleep
- These two strings walk into a bar and sit down. The bartender says, “So what’ll it be?”
The first string says, “I think I’ll have a beer quag fulk boorg jdk^CjfdLk jk3s d#f67howe%^U r89nvy owmc63^Dz x.xvcu”
“Please excuse my friend,” the second string says, “He isn’t null-terminated.”
- A guy is standing on the corner of the street smoking one cigarette after another. A lady walking by notices him and says
“Hey, don’t you know that those things can kill you? I mean, didn’t you see the giant warning on the box?!”
“That’s OK” says the guy, puffing casually “I’m a computer programmer”
“So? What’s that got to do with anything?”
“We don’t care about warnings. We only care about errors.”