1. AQUADEXTROUS (ak wa deks’ trus) adj. Possessing the flexibility to show the bath faucet on and off together with your toes.
2. CARPERPETUATION (kar’ pur pet u a shun) n. The act, when vacuuming, of working over a string or a bit of lint not less than a dozen instances, reaching over and choosing it up, inspecting it, then placing it again down to present the vacuum yet one more likelihood.
3. DISCONFECT (dis kon fekt’) v. To sterilize the piece of sweet you dropped on the ground by blowing on it, assuming this may one way or the other ‘take away’ all of the germs.
4. ELBONICS (el bon’ iks) n. The actions of two folks maneuvering for one armrest in a movie theater.
5. FRUST (frust) n. The small line of particles that refuses to be swept onto the mud pan and retains backing an individual throughout the room till he lastly decides to surrender and sweep it below the rug.
6. LACTOMANGULATION (lak’ to man gyu lay’ shun) n. Manhandling the "open right here" spout on a milk container so badly that one has to resort to the ‘unlawful’ aspect.
7. PEPPIER (pehp ee ay’) n. The waiter at a elaborate restaurant whose sole goal appears to be strolling round asking diners if they need floor pepper.
8. PHONESIA (fo nee’ zhuh) n. The affliction of dialing a cellphone quantity and forgetting whom you had been calling simply as they reply.
9. PUPKUS (pup’ kus) n. The moist residue left on a window after a canine presses its nostril to it.
10. TELECRASTINATION (tel e kras tin ay’ shun) n. The act of all the time letting the cellphone ring not less than twice earlier than you choose it up, even while you’re solely six inches away.