Pangrams : What sentence uses the whole alphabet?
Everybody knows one or two pangrams (sentences that use every letter of the alphabet). You’ve probably seen some of these before:
- The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.
- Pack my box with five dozen liquor jugs.
- How quickly daft jumping zebras vex.
- The five boxing wizards jump quickly.
- Sympathizing would fix Quaker objectives.
- Many-wived Jack laughs at probes of sex quiz.
- Turgid saxophones blew over Mick’s jazzy quaff.
- Playing jazz vibe chords quickly excites my wife.
- A large fawn jumped quickly over white zinc boxes.
- Exquisite farm wench gives body jolt to prize stinker.
- Jack amazed a few girls by dropping the antique onyx vase!