Skip to content
New Year’s Resolutions I Should Actually Make
- I will try to figure out why I “really” need 12 e-mail addresses.
- I will stop sending e-mail to my wife (husband). A phone call every now and then would be appreciated.
- I resolve to work with neglected children — my own.
- I will answer my snail mail with the same enthusiasm with which I answer my e-mail.
- I will stop sending e-mail, ICQ, Instant Messages and be on the phone at the same time with the same person.
- I resolve to back up my 12 GB hard drive daily…well, once a week…okay, monthly then…or maybe… at least once a year.
- I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet. This, of course, will be hard to estimate since I’m not a clock watcher.
- I will stop checking my e-mail at 3:00 in the morning… 4:30 is much more practical since my friends overseas already had time to answer me by then.
- When I hear a funny joke I will not reply, “LOL… LOL!”
- I will read the manual… just as soon as I can find it.
- I will think of a password other than “password.”
- I resolve… I resolve to… I resolve to, uh… I resolve to, uh, get my, er… I resolve to, uh, get my, er, off-line work done, too!
You may also like...