Life Advices and Words of Wisdoms
If you could live life according to 10% of these life advices it would make a massive difference.
2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.
4. High blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a while, thus reducing the pressure in your veins.
5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep when you hit the snooze button.
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.
7. Have a bad tooth ache? Hit your thumb with a hammer, then you will forget about the tooth ache.
8. Sometimes we Just Need to Remember What The Rules of Life Really Are…You need only two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn’t move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn’t, use the duct tape.
9. The five most essential words for a healthy, vital relationship are “I apologize” and “You are right.”
10. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
11. Never pass up an opportunity to go potty.
12 If You Woke up Breathing, Congratulations! You have another chance!
13. Be Really Good To Your Family and Friends. You never know when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan!