There may be a pc programming language referred to as TrumpScript made in honor of Donald Trump.
Its tag line being “Make Python nice once more”.
The language contains a number of handy options, excellent for any aspiring Presidential candidate together with:
- No floating level numbers, solely integers. America by no means does something midway.
- All numbers should be strictly higher than 1 million. The small stuff is inconsequential to us.
- There are not any import statements allowed. All code needs to be home-grown and American made.
- As an alternative of True and False, we now have the key phrases reality and lie.
- Solely the most well-liked English phrases, Trump’s favourite phrases, and present politician names can be utilized as variable names.
- Error messages are largely quotes immediately taken from Trump himself.
- All packages should finish with America is nice.
- The language will routinely right Forbes’ $4.5B to $10B.
- In its uncooked type, TrumpScript isn’t appropriate with Home windows, as a result of Trump is not the kind of man to consider in PC.
- TrumpScript boycotts OS X and all Apple merchandise till such time as Apple offers cellphone information to authorities relating to radical Islamic terrorist couple from Cal.
- The language is totally case insensitive.
- If the working pc is from China, TrumpScript won’t compile. We do not need them stealing our American technological secrets and techniques.
- By establishing a wall (offering the –Wall flag), TrumpScript will refuse to run on machines with Mexican locales
- Warns you when you’ve got any Communists masquerading as reliable “SSL Certificates” from China in your system.
- Will not run in root mode as a result of America does not want your assist being nice. Trump is all we want.
- Simple to sort with small palms
In case you discover you’ll be able to’t get any TrumpScript to run in your pc (most likely as a result of they disallow the 2 hottest working methods), you’ll be able to specify the –shut_up flag to let the interpreter know you simply need your code to run, rattling it.