1. One in ten European infants is conceived in an IKEA mattress.
2. Alfred Kinsey, creator of Sexual Habits within the Human Male (1948), had a set of 5 million wasps and will insert a toothbrush into his penis, bristle-end first.
3. British spies stopped utilizing semen as invisible ink as a result of it started to odor if it wasn’t recent.
4. A single sperm incorporates 37.5 MB of DNA info. One ejaculation represents a knowledge switch of 15,875 GB, equal to the mixed capability of 62 MacBook Professional laptops.
5. Male fruitflies rejected by females drink considerably extra alcohol than those who have had a profitable encounter.
6. A feminine ferret will die if she does not have intercourse for a yr.
7. Seven are offered each second.
8. The German for “contraceptive” is Schwangerschaftsverhütungsmittel. By the point you’ve got completed saying it, it is too late.
9. The American Psychiatric Affiliation listed homosexuality as a psychological sickness till 1973.
10. One of the best-selling work of fiction of the fifteenth century was “The Story of the Two Lovers,” an erotic novel by the person who later grew to become Pope Pius II.
11. A single human male produces sufficient sperm in two weeks to impregnate each fertile lady on the planet.
12. In 2008, archaeologists in Cyprus discovered a Seventh-century curse inscribed on a lead pill that mentioned, “Could your penis harm while you make love.” No person is aware of who made the curse, or why.
13. The founding father of match.com, Gary Kremen, misplaced his girlfriend to a person she met on match.com.
14. Gymnophoria is the sense that somebody is mentally undressing you.
15. A feminine chimpanzee in a match of ardour has the energy of six males.
16. On the 2012 London Olympics, which lasted for 17 days, the athletes had been supplied with 150,000 free condoms- roughly 15 every.
17. The “G-spot” was practically known as the Whipple Tickle- after Professor Beverley Whipple, who coined the expression that we all know right this moment.