Skip to content
Harmless Pranks To Play On Your People
- Tell someone you’ve switched the contacts in his phone around, but don’t actually do it.
- If you dip cotton balls in water, they will stick to anything on a cold night. For example on a car.
- Stick a small helium balloon in the toilet and close the lid. When it opens the balloon will float out and startle them, could even draw a face.
- Have you and a couple of friends go up to a random person, not all at once, maybe 30 seconds apart from each other, and say things like “Wake up!”, and “You know you’re dreaming, right”.
- Every time the person comes near you, look down at the floor and giggle softly, then excuse yourself. Helps if you have more people in on it as well.
- If there is something new (example: coffee machine, printer) Put a sticker on there that says “Voice Activated” and the company’s logo, prepare to watch people talk to a machine and have it do nothing.
- Scrape the middle out of Oreos and replace with toothpaste.
- Cover a bar of soap in clear nail varnish and watch people wonder why it won’t lather.
- Make some caramel onions. People won’t be able to tell the difference until they take a bite.
- Tape on the bottom of a computer mouse.
You may also like...