Skip to content
Funniest Short Jokes – Quick Jokes
- I was walking down the road when I saw a TV for sale in a shop window. The sign said “TV cheap, broken volume knob”. I thought to myself “wow, I can’t turn that down!”
- I asked my North Korean friend how it was there, he said he couldn’t complain.
- I refused to believe my roadworker father was stealing from his job, but when I got home, all the signs were there.
- Whiteboards are remarkable.
- Kleptomaniacs take things literally.
- I used to think an ocean of soda existed, but it was just a Fanta sea.
- Throwing acid is wrong, in some people’s eyes.
- My grandfather has the heart of a lion and a lifetime ban from the local zoo.
- When life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
- You can’t lose a homing pigeon. If your homing pigeon doesn’t come back, then what you’ve lost is a pigeon.
- I haven’t slept for three days, because that would be too long.
- I don’t like cocaine. I just like the way it smells.
- I hate Russian dolls, they’re so full of themselves.
- I haven’t talked to my wife in three weeks. I didn’t want to interrupt her.
- The first time I got a universal remote control, I thought to myself “This changes everything.”
You may also like...