Facts That Sound Like Huge Lies But Are True
1. Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts
2. Betty White is older than sliced bread.
3. If you were able to dig a hole to the center of the earth, and drop something down it, it would take 42 minutes for the object to get there.
4. On both Saturn and Jupiter, it rains diamonds.
5. If the timeline of earth was compressed into one year, humans wouldn’t show up until December 31 at 11:58 p.m.
6. France last used a guillotine to execute someone after Star Wars premiered
7. Harvard University was founded before Calculus existed
8. A human could swim through the arteries of a whale
9. It’s never said that Humpty Dumpty was an egg in the nursery rhyme
10. The water in Lake Superior could cover the entire United States in a foot of water.
11. It only took 66 years after the first airplane flight to the first time we landed on the moon
12. North Korea and Finland both border the same country; Russia.
13. The Ottoman Empire still existed the last time the Chicago Cubs won the World Series
14. Hippo’s produce pink milk
15. The national animal of Scotland is a Unicorn.
16. Most zippers come stamped with the letters YKK. That stands for “Yoshida Kogyo Kabushikigaisha.”