Skip to content
Dumbest 911 Calls They’ve Ever Received
- The unidentified woman was stationed in a Walgreen store in Kissimmee. “My car does not start, I’m locked inside my car,” said the unidentified woman. “Nothing works with electricity, and it’s very hot here and I do not feel well.” The dispatcher then suggested lifting the lock. The woman tried and managed to open the door successfully.
- John Triplette, a 45-year-old unemployed, was accused of abusing the 911 emergency line: he made more than 27,000 calls to 911.
The police say he was a lonely man who would call the dispatchers for company, sometimes hundreds of times a day. It would also make several noises, including grunts and other bodily noises, minimal conversations with a disguised voice, beeps from the touch pad, etc. The prank calls to 911 were made from a T-Mobile cell phone that led to his arrest after the police tracked the signal on his cell phone. The police said they apologized for the calls. He said he did them “because they were free.” He faces a $ 1,000 fine and / or six months in jail.
- Angry because her local McDonald’s was outside of Chicken McNuggets, a Florida woman called 911 three times to report on the “emergency” of fast food. Latreasa Goodman, 27, called the police to complain that a cashier would not give her a refund. When the cops responded to the restaurant, Goodman told them, “This is an emergency, if I had known they did not have McNuggets, I would not have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I do not want one.” She was arrested and the police filed charges for misuse of the 911 system.
- A frustrated German housewife called the police because her husband did not stop watching porn movies. The 44-year-old woman from Aachen dialed the emergency police number and told the dispatcher in a weeping voice that there was an emergency. But when the agents arrived on the scene, they found her walking around the apartment while her husband, 46, sat in front of the television watching a blue movie. However, she was told that there was nothing the police could do in such a case, but she referred her to a counselor to help her.
- A 4-year-old boy named Johnny decided to call 911 when he needed help with his math homework. Surprisingly, the dispatcher really helped; The video is a must.
- A woman called 911 to report that she did not have as many shrimp as she wanted in her fried rice at a restaurant in the Fort Worth area. The angry customer told the dispatcher: “to bring a police officer here, what has to happen?” The client also said: “He did not even put extra shrimp there.” The annoying customer was gone when an officer arrived the next day. Restaurant workers said the woman had been denied a refund after she left with her order, and then returned to complain. The cook said there was nothing wrong with the food.
- A woman called the local 911 in China after her boyfriend refused to warm his cold feet. Police officer Xiao Deng of Ningbo received two consecutive calls, one from the woman who complained that her boyfriend refused to warm her feet, the other from the man who said his girlfriend was too demanding. Deng went to the rental apartment, near the University of Ningbo, to try to solve the problem, but found the couple still rowing. Finally, he persuaded the boyfriend that it was a man’s job to warm his girlfriend’s feet, but he told the woman not to leave his feet there for long. The young couple put aside their differences and thanked him for coming out to solve his problem.
- A man in Beaverton, Oregon, called 911 when a nightclub refused to let him in. Employees at the nightclub “The Caribe” in Beaverton said they did not let in Edgar Dieguez-López because he was too intoxicated. Dieguez-Lopez then called 911 and complained to the dispatchers that he had been denied entry. The dispatchers explained through a translator that the club has the right to refuse the service and they asked him to wait outside for the police. The officers responded to the club and found cocaine inside one of Dieguez-López’s socks. He was arrested on drug charges.
You may also like...