Computer Language TrumpScript made in honor of Donald Trump
There is a computer programming language called TrumpScript made in honor of Donald Trump.
Its tag line being “Make Python great again”.
The language includes several convenient features, perfect for any aspiring Presidential candidate including:
- No floating point numbers, only integers. America never does anything halfway.
- All numbers must be strictly greater than 1 million. The small stuff is inconsequential to us.
- There are no import statements allowed. All code has to be home-grown and American made.
- Instead of True and False, we have the keywords fact and lie.
- Only the most popular English words, Trump’s favorite words, and current politician names can be used as variable names.
- Error messages are mostly quotes directly taken from Trump himself.
- All programs must end with America is great.
- The language will automatically correct Forbes’ $4.5B to $10B.
- In its raw form, TrumpScript is not compatible with Windows, because Trump isn’t the type of guy to believe in PC.
- TrumpScript boycotts OS X and all Apple products until such time as Apple gives cellphone info to authorities regarding radical Islamic terrorist couple from Cal.
- The language is completely case insensitive.
- If the running computer is from China, TrumpScript will not compile. We don’t want them stealing our American technological secrets.
- By constructing a wall (providing the –Wall flag), TrumpScript will refuse to run on machines with Mexican locales
- Warns you if you have any Communists masquerading as legitimate “SSL Certificates” from China on your system.
- Won’t run in root mode because America doesn’t need your help being great. Trump is all we need.
- Easy to type with small hands
If you find you can’t get any TrumpScript to run on your computer (probably because they disallow the two most popular operating systems), you can specify the –shut_up flag to let the interpreter know you just want your code to run, damn it.