Skip to content
Chuck Norris – Completely True Facts he is a real life bad ass
- Chuck Norris is part Cherokee Indian. You know, perhaps the most famed and respected group of native Warriors America ever saw? Some people pretend to have Cherokee blood, but Norris has it pumping through his veins for real.
- Norris won the Professional Middleweight Karate tournament in 1968. And 1969. And 1970. And 1971. And 1972. And 1973. In 1969 he was also awarded Black Belt Magazine’s Fighter of the Year and Karate’s Triple Crown Award for most wins. He also holds the Golden Karate Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Chuck Norris has a lifetime karate record of 183 wins, 10 losses, and 2 draws.
- Bruce Lee met Chuck Norris at a Karate expo, which lead to Norris appearing on screen to fight Bruce Lee in Return of the Dragon.
- Chuck’s brother Weiland was killed in Vietnam in 1970, after which Norris dedicated the film Missing in Action to his memory. Norris would go on to make several films and sequels about a soldier going back to rescue his brothers in arms.
- The Fictional Norris’s weapon of choice is often thought of as the Uzi – he wields it in Delta Force 2 and famously brandishes two in Invasion USA. Unlike other action stars who have come out against gun ownership despite prominently featuring them in films (Mark Wahlberg, Sylvester Stallone), Chuck Norris is an NRA member and supports the 2nd Amendment as an individual right – alongside fellow mustachioed actor, Tom Selleck.
- Chuck Norris hasn’t lost a fight since 1968.
You may also like...