70 amazing and weird facts which will really blow your mind
1. The oldest human using Facebook is 105 years old
2. Only 3% of India’s population pay Tax to the Government
3. The frog heart beats 1000 times in one minute
4. The first computer mouse was made in 1964 with the help of wood.
5. The Bangkok is the most visited place in the world with 20.05 millions visitors.
6. Intelligent people becomes angry faster as compare to normal people.
7. The first pizza shop was opened in Italy in 1930, Which still exists.
8. A person can’t kill himself by stopping his breath.
9. The most used password in the world is 123456.
10. Canada is the most educated country in the world.
11. The milk of hippopotamus is pink in colour
12. The leech is an invertebrate animal, which have 32 brains
13. Octopus have 3 hearts
14. Humans move their eyes more 100,000 times a day.
15. A average person blinks 28,800 times in a day.
16. A average person usually breathes 17,000 – 30,000 times in a day.
17. An African bush elephant only sleeps for two hours in a day.
18. It is a myth that a person use only 10 % of his brain.
19. Scientists created a 3D-printed heart using a patient’s cells.
20. Canada’s national parks are bigger than many countries.
21. Octopus lays 56,000 eggs at a time.
22. Peas are one of the most popular pizza topping in Brazil.
23. Ravens are the bird who can learn to speak better than parrots.
24. The world’s longest man-made beach is in Mississippi.
25. Male platypuses are venomous.
26. Tug of war used to be an Olympic event from 1900 to 1920.
27. Blinking your eye is a Micronap.
28. Human Nails Grow Faster Today Than They Used to before.
29. Tongue is the strongest muscle in the body.
30. Everyone has a unique tongue print just like your fingerprints.
31. Humans Have More Than Five Senses.
32. If you earn more than $18,000 a year than you are among the 4% of richest people in the world.
33. Most of the diamonds are at least 3 billion years ago.
34. It would take less than 6 months to reach the moon by car at the speed of 95 km/h.
35. Traffic accidents kill about 1.25 million people per year.
36. Over 50 million people gets injured due to traffic accidents every year.
37. Airbags takes just 30 milliseconds (0.03 seconds) to inflate.
38. Porsche’s first car was an electric car.
39. Almost 100 billion people have died in all human history.
40. Almost 20,000 people die due to poverty every day.
41. Vegetarian are less 19% less likely to die from the heart disease.
42. In France, you can marry a dead person.
43. Facebook has around 100 million active users in Africa.
44. 90% of the world’s fresh water is in Antarctica.
45. Antarctica is the only continent in the world without a time zone.
46. HP printer black ink is more expensive than a blood.
47. There are more kangaroos in Australia than people living there.
48. Over 20,000 people die every day due to cancer.
49. There are 1 billion car which are currently in use on Earth.
50. An average car consists of 30,000 parts.
51. Depression may cause you to dream up to 3 to 4 times more than you normally would.
52. An average human yawn around 250,000 times over the course of his life.
53. Tomatoes contain more genes than human.
54. If you weigh 68 kg on earth than you would weigh 1,905 kg on sun.
55. If you weigh 68 kg on earth than would weigh 11 kg on moon.
56. The grapes explode when you put them in microwave.
57. Around 24,000 people are killed due to lightning every year.
58. The temperature of bolt of lightning is 5 times hotter than the surface of the sun.
59. The statue liberty is estimated to be hit around 600 times every year.
60. Your heart can keep beating ever if it is separated from your body.
61.Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to give space to your lungs.
62. Newborn babies can see in black and white for few months.
63. Babies are not able to recognise themselves until they are at least 18 months old.
64. All bacteria present in our body collectively weighs about 4 pounds.
65. Most of the antibiotics are made from the bacteria.
66. Lack of oxygen in our brain for 5 to 10 minutes can lead to permanent brain damage.
67. When a person learn something new the structure of their brain changes.
68. We have about 70,000 thoughts a day.
69. The human brain can hold about 3 million hours of television.
70. The average person walks about 120,000 km in a lifetime means 5 times round the world.