50 Funniest Jokes for Kids
1. What do clouds use under their raincoats?
2. What do children do when they cannot play with the telephone?
3. What do you call two monkeys that share an Amazon account?
4. What do birds give on Halloween?
5. Why are heavy lifters angry?
He works with dumbbells.
6. Why are teddy bears never hungry?
They are always filled!
7. What did the police say to his stomach?
Freeze. You are under a vest.
8. What does one volcano say with another volcano?
I lava you!
9. What are Thanos’s favorite applications to talk to friends?
10. What programs do spiders like to attend?
11. What does one math book say to another?
I have a lot of problems.
12. Why do ducks have tail feathers?
To cover their ass.
13. Why can you never joke around the glass?
It can break.
14. How do you know when a bicycle thinks?
You can see the wheels spinning.
15. How does the baby tell her mother that she has wet diapers?
He sent him piss.
16. How did Benjamin Franklin feel when he found electricity?
17. Why does the rabbit father go to the barber?
He has lots of little rabbits.
18. What shoes do personal investigators wear?
19. How do billboards speak?
20. Is it brown and sticky?
21. What game does the sky like to play?
22. Why don’t we ever tell jokes about pizza?
They are too cheap.
23. What kind of lunch do you never prepare in the morning?
24. Do you hear jokes about the roof?
Never mind, it’s above your head.
25. What time is it when people throw bread at your head?
It’s duck time.
funny jokes for kids, appropriate kids jokes, tacky kids jokes
Twomeows / Getty
26. What do you do if someone looks at you?
27. What is the difference between a guitar and a fish?
You can tune the guitar, but you can’t be tuned.
28. What does the sink say to the toilet?
You look red!
29. What are the strongest snake subjects in school?
30. Why did the God of Lightning need to stretch his muscles so much when he was little?
He is a small Thor.
31. What kind of music does the mummy listen to?
32. What kind of nuts do not like money?
33. Learning how to collect garbage is not difficult.
I just took it when I continued.
34. Why is the wind so windy inside the stadium?
There are hundreds of fans.
35. Do you know how many famous men and women were born on your birthday?
Nothing, only baby.
36. Why doesn’t the lamp sink?
It’s too light.
37. Why do vampires look sick?
They are always coffins.
38. Where did the cow go on December 31?
A party night a year.
39. Why can’t you tell the secret in the cornfield?
Too many ears.
40. Where did you find a dog without legs?
Right where you left it!
41. What did the snowman ask?
Do you smell carrots?
42. How do you stop the baby astronaut crying?
You’re a rocket.
43. What did the fisherman say to the magician?
Choose cod, any cod.
44. Why did the cake go to the doctor’s office?
He feels bad.
45. What did the Olympic sprinters eat before the race?
There is no. They are fast.
46. Why do bowling pins have a difficult life?
They are always broken down.
47. Why do golfers wear two pairs of pants?
In case he has one hole.
48. Where are pencils created?
49. Why are penguins socially awkward?
Because they can’t break the ice.
50. How many pirates pay for corn?