10 Murphy Laws for Frequent Flyers
2. If you are running late for a flight, it will depart from the farthest
gate within the terminal.
3. If you arrive very early for a flight, it inevitably will be delayed.
4. Flights never leave from Gate #1 at any terminal in the world.
5. If you must work on your flight, you will experience turbulence as soon
as you touch pen to paper.
6. If you are assigned a middle seat, you can determine who has the seats on
the aisle and the window while you are still in the boarding area. Just
look for the two largest passengers.
7. Only passengers seated in window seats ever have to get up to go to
8. The crying baby on board your flight is always seated next to you.
9. The best-looking man/woman on your flight is never seated next to you.
10. The less carry-on luggage space available on an aircraft, the more carry-on
luggage passengers will bring aboard.