Skip to content
10 Epiphanies You May Never Have Thought About
- If Leonardo DiCaprio ever wins an Oscar, he should pull out a dusty piece of paper and do an acceptance speech as if it’s from 1993.
- There should by a gym where the membership fee is extremely high at the beginning of the month but you earn money back for every day you end up going and working out for at least an hour.
- April Fool’s Day is the one day of the year when people critically evaluate news articles before accepting them as true.
- People think it’s crazy that an elephant can be scared by a mouse, but so many people are scared of insects.
- The reason the washing machine only eats one sock is because when it eats the whole pair I never notice.
- Plastic bags are the city version of tumbleweed.
- After more than 2000 years of technological advances, girls are still wearing the same sandals used in Ancient Rome.
- The only difference between tacos and nachos is entropy.
- The object of golf is to play the least amount of golf.
- Adblock should buy out signs around time square and replace them with “This ad has been blocked by Adblock”.