You know you have a drinking problem when
– You have to hold onto the lawn to keep from falling off the earth.
– Your job is interfering with your drinking.
– Your doctor finds traces of blood in your alcohol stream.
– The back of your head keeps getting hit by the toilet seat.
– Two hands and just one mouth.now THAT’S a drinking problem!
– You can focus better with one eye closed.
– The parking lot seems to have moved while you were in the bar.
– You fall off the floor.
– The whole bar says hi when you come in.
– Don’t recognize your wife unless seen through the bottom of a glass.