- You wake up face down on the pavement.
- You put your bra on backwards and it fits better.
- You call suicide prevention and they put you on hold.
- You see a ’60 minutes’ news team waiting in your office.
- You want to put on the clothes you wore home from the party and
they aren’t there.
- You turn on the news and they’re showing emergency routes out of the city.
- You wake up to discover your waterbed has broken, then remember you don’t have
- Your car horn goes of accidentally and remains stuck as you follow a group of
Hell’s Angels down the motorway.
- Your wife wakes up feeling amorous and you have a headache.
- Your boss tells you not to bother taking off your coat.
- You wake up and your braces are locked together.
- You call your answering service and they tell you it’s none of your business.
- Your blind date turns out to be your ex wife.
- Your income tax cheque bounces.
- You put both contact lenses in the same eye.
- Your pet rock snaps at you.
- Your wife says, “Good morning, Bill” and your name is George.