Everybody knows who Kylie and Kendall Jenner is. But how much do you actually know about them?
1. Kendall once fell off a horse five times in a row. She and her sisters love to go horseback riding, and Kendall revealed to Seventeen that she didn’t always have the best luck.
2. Kendall and Kylie were both cheerleaders in high school. They were on the same squad together, until Kylie left to be homeschooled.
3. Kendall hates chocolate ice cream.
4. Kylie hates chocolate cake. But she loves chocolate.
5. Kendall once told an epic lie in first grade about having a third story in her house full of jewels and lions. It’s probably true now, tbh.
6. Kendall is the tallest Kardashian/Jenner at 5’10.
7. Kylie has said that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are her fashion inspirations. That’s probably why she and Kim are forever twinning,.
8. Kendall’s first modeling job was a campaign for Forever 21. She made her NYFW debut modeling for Marc Jacobs in 2014, and has been in the modeling industry since she was 14 years old.
9. If Kylie could be anyone for a day it would be Nicki Minaj, and Kendall would be Beyonce.
10. Kendall’s favorite movies are Moulin Rouge and The Notebook. And her celeb crush is Ryan Gosling.
11. Kylie is the most watched person on Snapchat. #Queen of Snapchat!
12. Kendall once had the most embarrassing moment ever at a spelling bee. According to a video for Celebuzz, Kendall said instead of spelling “swimming'” the right way, she spelled it S-M-I-W-W-I-N-G. “I thought I nailed it, and then I obviously didn’t. And then everybody laughed at me and made fun of me for like the next three days,” she said.
13. Kendall once said that Miley Cyrus was her ultimate fashion inspiration. She loves how ~fearless~ Miley is.
14. Kendall’s favorite junk food is Fritos chili cheese chips.
15. Once, during a school presentation, Kylie was so nervous that she said “My favorite food is soccer and basketball.”