– Wonder why the word funeral starts with FUN?
– Why isn’t a Fireman called a Water-man?
– How come Lipstick doesn’t do what it says?
– If money doesn’t grow on trees, how come Banks have Branches?
– If a Vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a Humanitarian eat?
– How do you get off a non-stop Flight?
– Why are goods sent by ship called CARGO and those sent by truck SHIPMENT?
– Why do we put cups in the dishwasher and the dishes in the Cupboard?
– Why do doctors ‘practice’ medicine? Are they having practice at the cost of the patients?
– Why is it called ‘Rush Hour’ when traffic moves at its slowest then?
– How come Noses run and Feet smell?
– Why do they call it a TV ‘set’ when there is only one?
– What are you vacating when you go on a vacation?
No tags for this post.