1. There are 5 houses in 5 different colors
2. In each house lives a man with a different nationality.
3. These 5 owners drink a certain beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar, and keep a certain pet.
4. No owners have the same pet, brand of cigar, or drink.
1. the Brit lives in a red house
2. the Swede keeps a dog
3. the Dane drinks tea
4. the green house is on the left of the white house.
5. the green house owner drinks coffee.
6. the person who smokes pall mall keeps birds.
7. the owner of the yellow house smokes dunhill.
8. the man living in the house right in the center drinks milk
9. the Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. the man who smokes blend lives next to the one who keeps cats
11. the man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes dunhill
12. the owner who smokes blue master drinks beer
13. the German smokes prince.
14. the Norwegian lives next to the blue house
15. the man who smokes blend has a neighbor who drinks water.
Who keeps the fish?
Don’t cheat it’s no fun. This might take a little work,
but think it through. It’s a challenge for your brain!!