1. Excitable – Shorts half twisted around, cannot find hole, rips shorts.
2. Sociable – Joins friends in piss whether he has to or not.
3. Crosseyed – Looks into the next urinal to see how the other guy is fixed.
4. Timid – Cannot piss if someone is watching, flushes urinal, comes back
5. Indifferent – All urinals being used, pisses in sink.
6. Clever – No hands, fixes tie, looks around and usually pisses on floor.
7. Worried – Not sure of where he has been lately, makes quick inspection.
8. Frivolous – Plays stream up, down and across urinals, tries to hit fly or
9. Absent-Minded – Opens vest, pulls out tie, pisses in pants.
10. Childish – Pisses directly in bottom of urinal, likes to watch it bubble.
11. Sneak – Farts silently while pissing, acts very innocent, knows man in next
urinal will get blamed.
12. Patient – Stands very close for a long time. While waiting he reads with
13. Desperate – Waits in long line, teeth floating, pisses in pants.
14. Tough – Bangs dick on side of urinal to dry it.
15. Efficient – Waits until he has to crap, then does both.
16. Fat – Backs up and takes a blind shot at urinal, pisses in shoe.
17. Little – Stands on box, falls in, and drowns.
18. Drunk – Holds left thumb in right hand, pisses in pants.
19. Disgruntled – Stands for a while, gives up, walks away.
20. Conceited – Holds two inch dick like a baseball bat.