1. I can’t reach my license unless you hold my beer.
2. Sorry, Officer, I didn’t realize my radar detector wasn’t plugged in.
3. Aren’t you that guy from the Village People?
4. Hey, you must have been doin’ at least 120 mph to keep up with me…Good job!
5. Didn’t I see you get your ass kicked on COPS?
11. Excuse me…is stick up hyphenated?
12. Wow, you look just like the guy in the picture on my girlfriend’s nightstand.
13. Is it true that people become cops because they’re too dumb to work at McDonald’s?
14. I pay your salary!
15. So, uh, you on the take, or what?
16. Gee, that gut sure doesn’t inspire confidence.
17. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.
18. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around-that’s how far ahead of me they are.
19. What do you mean, “Have I been drinking?” You’re the trained specialist.
20. Well, when I reached down to pick up my bag of crack, my gun fell off my lap and got lodged between the brake pedal and the gas pedal, forcing me to speed out of control.
21. Hey, is that a 9 mm? That’s nothing compared to this .44 Magnum.
22. Hey, can you give me another one of those full cavity searches?