That explains everything!
- You are not as bad as people say, you are much, much worse.
- Now we know why some animals eat their own children.
- Please, keep talking. I always yawn when I am interested.
- Talk is cheap, but that’s ok, so are you.
- If we killed everybody who hates you, it wouldn’t be murderâ€¦it would be an apocalypse!
- This is an excellent time for you to become a missing person.
- I’m busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?
- When I look into your eyes, I see straight through to the back of your head.
- A sharp tongue does not mean you have a keen mind.
- Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn’t have given you any worse advice.
- Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today.
- Do you want me to accept you as you are, or do you want me to lie to myself and try to like you?
- Don’t let your mind wander, it’s far too small to be let out on its own.
- Don’t thank me for insulting you, it was a pleasure.
- Don’t you realize that there are enough people to hate in the world already without you putting in so much effort to give us another?
- He always finds himself lost in thought; it’s unfamiliar territory.
- I bet you get bullied a lot.
- I can tell that you are lying, your lips are moving.
- I don’t know what makes you so dumb but it really works.
- I don’t mind you talking so much, as long as you don’t mind me not listening.
- I don’t think you are a fool, but what’s my opinion compared to that of thousands of others.
- I know you are nobody’s fool, but maybe someone will adopt you one day.
- I like you. People say I’ve got no taste, but I like you.
- I used to think that you were a colossal pain in the neck. Now I have a much lower opinion of you.
- I will defend, to your death, my right to my opinion.
- I would have liked to insult you, but the sad truth is that you wouldn’t understand me.
- I’d like to see things from your point of view, but I can’t seem to get my head that far up your ass.
- If you were twice as smart as you are now, you’d be absolutely stupid.
- I’m glad to see you’re not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.
- I’m impressed, I’ve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before.
- I’ve come across rotting bodies that are less offensive than you are.
- Pardon me, but you’re obviously mistaking me for someone who gives a damn.
- People would follow him anywhere, but only out of morbid curiosity.
- She’s the first in her family born without tail.
- That man is cruelly depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
- There are several people in this world that I find unbearably obnoxious, and you are all of them.
- What he is lacking in intelligence, he more than makes up for in stupidity.
- Whatever it is that is eating you, it must be suffering horribly.
- What’s wrong, don’t you get any attention back home?
- You are not even beneath my contempt.
- You are not obnoxious like so many other people, you are obnoxious in a completely different and far worse way.
- You grow on people, but so does cancer.
- You have an inferiority complex and it is fully justified.
- You should do some soul-searching. You might just find one.
- You would never be able to live down to your reputation, but I see you’re doing your best.
- Your mind isn’t so much twisted as badly sprained.
- You’re a habit I’d like to kick – with both feet.
1. A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he wants. A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn’t want.
2. A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
3. A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
4. To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot & love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot & not try to understand her at all.
5. Married men live longer than single men – but married men are a lot more willing to die.
6. Any married man should forget his mistakes – there’s no use in two people remembering the same thing.
7. Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed. Women somehow deteriorate during the night.
8. A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn’t. A man marries a woman expecting that she won’t change & she does.
9. A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
10. There are 2 times when a man doesn’t understand a woman – before marriage & after marriage.