1. You find yourself typing `com` after every period when using a word processor.com
2. You turn off your modem and get this awful empty feeling, like you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
3. Your start introducing yourself as `John at I-I-Net dot com.`
4. Your wife drapes a blond wig over your monitor to remind you of what she looks like.
5. All of your friends have an @ in their name.
6. You can`t call your mother – she doesn`t have a modem.
7. Your phone bill comes to your doorstep in a box.
8. You laugh at people with 2400 modems.
9. You move into a new house and decide to Netscape before you landscape.
10. You refer to going to the bathroom as [downloading].
11. You tell the cab driver you live at:
12. Your spouse makes a new rule: `The computer cannot come to bed.`
13. You ask a plumber how much it would cost to replace the chair in front of your computer with a commode.
14. You start tilting your head sideways to smile :-).
15. You turn on your computer and turn off your spouse.
16. Your spouse says communication is important in a marriage, so you buy another computer and install a second phone line so the two of you can chat…”