Bread is associated with all the major diseases of the body. For example, nearly all sick people have eaten bread. The effects are obviously cumulative
It’s baked at temperatures as high as 400 degrees Fahrenheit! That kind of heat can kill an adult in less than one minute. In the 18th century, when virtually was baked in the home, the average life expectancy was less than 50 years; infant mortality rates were unacceptably high; many women died in childbirth; and diseases such as typhoid, yellow fever, and influenza ravaged whole nations. It’s made from a substance called “dough.” It has been proven that as little as a teaspoon of dough can be used to suffocate a lab rat.
- 99.9% of all people who die from cancer have eaten bread.
- 100% of all soldiers have eaten bread.
- 96.9% of all Communist sympathizers have eaten bread.
- 94% of juvenile delinquents came from homes where bread is served frequently.
- 99.7% of the people involved in air and auto accidents ate bread within 6 months preceding the accident.
We propose the following bread restrictions:
1. No sale to minors.
2. A nationwide “Just Say No To Toast” campaign, complete celebrity TV spots and bumper stickers.
3. A 300 percent federal tax to pay for all the societal ills we might associate with bread.
4. No animal or human images, nor any primary colors (which may appeal to children) may be used to promote bread usage.
5. The establishment of “Bread-free” zones around schools.