There are a lot more clever things to say than “Cheers!” when you and your friends clink glasses. Check out these witty drinking toasts
- We drink to your coffin. May it be built from the wood of a hundred year old oak tree that I shall plant tomorrow.
- To our wives and girlfriends….May they never meet
- May we get what we want, but never what we deserve
- Here’s to those who’ve seen us at our best and seen us at our worst and can’t tell the difference.
- Here’s to a long life and a happy one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A good girls and an honest one.
A cold pint and another one.
- May those who love us love us. And those that don’t love us, may God turn their hearts. And if he doesn’t turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we’ll know them by their limping.
- May we be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows we’re dead.
- May our sons have rich fathers and beautiful mothers.
- To Hell. May the stay there be as enjoyable as the way there.
- Here’s to a long life and ahppy one, a quick death and an easy one, a good girl and an honest one, a cold pint and another one.
- There are good ships, there are woods ships, there are ships that sail to sea, but the best ships are friendships, and forever may they be.
- Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so let’s get wasted all the time, and have the time of our life.
- Here’s to stayin single, seein double, and sleepin triple.
- To your casket. May it be made of 100 year old oak. We shall plant the seed tomorrow.
- Here’s to the nights we’ll never remember with the friends we’ll never forget.
- May the best of our past be the worst of our future.
- Here’s to staying positive and testing negative.
- Heres to staying positive and testing negative