Two Belgians walk on the street and they see something they do not recognize. Here is the conversation:
– Do you know what this is?
– I have no idea.
– Neither do I. How can we find out?
– Maybe we can taste it and see if we recognize it.
One Belgian takes a sample with his finger and tastes it. The other does the same. The first one says:
– You know, I think it is dog poo.
– I think you are right. Let us taste again to be sure.
They taste again.
– Yes you are right. This is dog poo.
– Definitely. I am glad we found out.
– Yes. Good to know. And it is a good thing we did not step in it.